Volunteer & Donate

What Can You Do?

There are many ways in which you can become involved in actively supporting the work that CATA and its members are doing. Support from churches, community organizations, activists, and community members is necessary and essential to the immigrant community’s struggle to create long-lasting change. You can:

  1. Make a financial contribution through JustGiving.org
  2. Host a house party to help raise money for CATA and spread awareness about the lives of farm workers
  3. Host a meeting and have a CATA representative or member speak at your organization.
  4. Organize a fundraiser.
  5. Volunteer a few hours of your time with the organization.

If interested in organizing a house party or volunteering, please contact us at cata@cata-farmworkers.org, or call our offices at 856-881-2507.

Donations to support CATA and are tax deductible.

Donations should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 510
Glassboro, NJ 08028

You can consider making an online donation through our online giving site Just Giving.



CATA is proud to be a member of EarthShare New Jersey, a non-profit organization created and directed by member organizations to represent us in employee workplace giving campaigns. To learn more about EarthShare New Jersey and its member organizations, and how to donate to CATA through your workplace, visit www.earthsharenj.org.